Nov 10, 2020
Trainee dental nurse at Gentle Dental practice in Salisbury
We have a fantastic opportunity for a full time trainee nurse at our private dental practice in Salisbury for someone who wants to work in a friendly team and learn a broad range of skills working with an experienced dentist. We provide a range of services from family dental care, cosmetic dentistry and hygiene treatments to more specialised treatments such as teeth straightening and dental implants.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, empathetic, keen to learn and would like to progress their career.
What can Gentle Dental offer you:
- Full-time hours – 40 hours per week
- Full Training provided: 18-24 months course – external course provider fully funded by Gentle Dental.*
- No experience necessary
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- Competitive rate
- Pension Scheme
- GDC registration paid for once qualified
- Indemnity Insurance paid for
As a Trainee Dental Nurse:
- You will be a team player and a good communicator who thrives upon delivering excellent standards of patient care
- You will be responsible for providing chairside assistance, ensuring the care and welfare of patients is achieved in line with Gentle Dentals goals
- You will drive to constantly deliver and improve the patient journey in line with Gentle Dental’s Visions and Values
- You will undergo training as required to develop your skills and abilities
We have put the following measures in place to ensure the safety of our colleagues and patients:
- New Standard Operating Procedure which we are reviewing on a weekly basis in line with evolving guidelines and recommendations
- Full training for all colleagues on new processes
- New equipment in place to manage infection control. We use air Purifiers and fogging systems in our treatment rooms to provide the best possible environment for our teams and clients.
Gentle Dental have been providing dental care in Salisbury for over 16 years, Please visit our website to find out more about us www.gentle-dental.co.uk If you would like to find out more about this Trainee Dental Nurse vacancy please press apply. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
How to Apply: If you wish to apply please submit a covering letter along with your CV to email@example.com
Please be aware if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application your application has been unsuccessful.
* Subject to completion of the course and a further 12 months of employment at Gentle Dental